Friday, January 19, 2007

January 19: Deep Thought (for a Friday)

There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is having lots to do and not doing it.-Andrew Jackson

I originally had a different quote picked out for today, a very serious quote about trusting in yourself to make tough choices. As appropriate as it would have been for today, I needed to be a little less serious.
I often catch myself with tons to do on Friday (the things I put off all week). It's so difficult to get those things done when all I can think about is the end of the day.


Will put my answer to this up later....have to think.....or am I just putting off something else I have to do!!!
Anyway, glad the weekend is coming. My big plans are to grocery shop in the AM when dh and I get off work before heading home. A thorough cleaning of my scrapbook room is scheduled. The rest of the house is spotless, but this room seems to be like a roller coaster- clean/cluttered/clean/cluttered/clean/cluttered- well you get the idea. Want to finish my Christmas Journal, also. I have all the journaling done on scratch paper, but need to finish getting it put together. Plus I have a weekend crop coming up next weekend and need to get things ready to go for that. It lasts Friday night, Saturday 10-10 and Sunday. I have to work Friday night, but am hoping to get off work a little early so I can go home and get a nap before going. Will I get anything done there or just talk??? Who knows. But I know for sure that I will have a good time no matter what.

1 comment:

b. said...

i am right there with ya. need to get crackin' on the christmas journal before holidays '07 arrive. i just may work on mine this weekend too.
and my work space is the same...a roller coaster...i wish i wasn't such a messy crafter because it is always so nice when i start a project in a clean space.