Thursday, January 18, 2007

Jan. 18, 2007 Take Time To Laugh Today

Life can be wildly tragic at times, and I've had my share. But whatever happens to you, you have to keep a slightly comic attitude. In the final analysis, you have got not to forget to laugh. --Katherine Hepburn

So - do you remember to laugh? What makes you laugh? Has it helped you through the dark times?


Laughter really is the best medicine,,,,,it is NOT just some silly expression. Never does a day go by without laughter in my life. David can still make me laugh after 17 years of marriage, every single day. I can't even begin to describe how much I enjoy life and laughing my way through good times and bad alike. Laughter keeps me alive!

1 comment:

b. said...

great quote. we always try to laugh. sometimes its hard but we manage to find something humorous in everything. :)