Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Got mess?

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.-A. A. Milne

I heard yesterday that January is organization month. Wish someone would have told me a little closer to the beginning of the month! The report said that someone with a messy desk is 36% more productive than someone who is exceptionally tidy.

Beyond your desk, what's your style? Messy? Organized? Organized piles of mess? (This might be a good one to document with photos.)


Well, I just posted some pics of my scrapbook room and I have to say I love organization. I hate having to look for something and not being able to find it. I take the time to go through my sb supplies from time to time to see what I have. When you have so much stuff, it is easy to forget so I try to refresh myself. David bought me a labeler several Christmases ago and I tend to label everything I can. My spice rack is on a stair-step thing in the cabinet, but all the spice names are on the middle of the bottles. I labeled around all the lids so I could see them when I open the door without moving them. I labeled my upstairs linen closet with sheet sizes, pillowcase sizes, blanket and mattress pad sizes. I guess I can get a little obsessive sometimes, but what the heck, I enjoy it!









These are just some of the "organization" books that I own!

2 comments:

Latharia said...

Oh, no ... now you've got me itching to get out my label maker! LOL!

76kendra said...

I've never seen that table so clean!!!