Monday, January 15, 2007

1/14/07 - Rest and Relaxation

Aaaahhhh. Sunday. A day for rest, family, quiet (and maybe a little laundry thrown in for good measure). Sundays are sacred at my house - and not only for religious reasons. For me, it is perfect to have a day devoted to your home, husband, and self. That brings me to today's quote:

There is no need to go to India or anywhere else to find peace. You will find that deep place of silence right in your room, your garden, or even your bathtub.--Elizabeth Kubler-Ross



What are your relaxation rituals? Do you have any failure proof techniques? Will you allow yourself the time and space to relax?


Yeah, Sunday's are usually my day for "really" relaxing. But it can be done at anytime.....especially after work. Very typical routine,,,,,,fill the tub with HOT water and bubbles that smell great, scented candle going, my spa sound machine set to "ocean", little lights strung around the room that give it a glow, an ice cold glass of water, my bath pillow and a good book (usually craft related so I can get inspired). But reading at any time or anywhere can really relax me without all the extra stuff.

1 comment:

Latharia said...

Just reading your relaxation plan makes me relaxed! Aaahhhh!!!