Saturday, May 24, 2008

This is how we spent our Saturday

and we loved every minute of it!

David washed his new baby...

I planted my flowers (well some of them anyway)...

and Susie watched from the front door!
After David washed the Torrent, he decided to drive to E.Peoria and show his parents. They didn't even know we had gotten it yet and his dad (especially) is a big car lover. Was a beautiful day for a drive for him.
I stayed home and planted more flowers. I did some on the deck and am going shopping for more tomorrow. A great day outside, felt more like a Sunday.
The kids are off camping at Clinton Lake....had a very rainy Friday, but yesterday should have been great. Kendra called me at one point on Friday to have me check the weather radar to see if it was going to clear up (plus she was bored). Glad they are going to have some good weather, as it's supposed to be in the low 80's tomorrow.

No comments: