Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Not a lot going on....

unless you count that I spent most of the time at work last night trying to pass a kidney stone! It must have been fairly small, as David did not have to take me to the emergency room and have them pump me full of morphine! That was definitely a plus. I was in the bathroom about 20-30 times, though (and that is NOT an exaggeration). I'm not sure if it's passed or just stopped moving. I guess the next couple of days will tell. Feeling okay now, but that could be because it isn't traveling at the moment.

Anyway, that's my excitement for now. We are thinking of going back to Lexington on Saturday evening for our anniversary dinner. We really enjoyed the Fireside Inn a lot.

David is out mowing and I'm heading off to bed. Didn't get much sleep yesterday and I'm pretty sure it was because I wasn't feeling well. But tomorrow is another day and it has to be better.....right???

And I always like to post some kind of picture, so here's the plant I have hanging outside my kitchen window

No comments: