Monday, May 5, 2008

Did it yesterday....



I sat down and started working on this on Saturday, but ended up with Justin in my room talking. When I explained what I was doing with this album, he said "well, that's pretty dumb"....out of the mouths of babes. Anyway, here's the top page and bottom page. I'm glad I didn't spend a lot of time on the background, because they are hardly visible. I can't wait til I get several months in here and look to see the differences. The only thing is I don't have the 3 little pictures (2"X2") that I'm planning on putting on the bottom page as they haven't arrived yet from SanpFish. I'm also thinking of putting ribbon tabs on the flip-up pictures on the top page. Maybe later today.....

I'm thinking of doing this next year....take 12 photos of specific things (like the front yard, myself and such) and then put each picture on a different page. Then at the end of a year I would have 12 photos of the same thing on the same page and you can really look at the differences. It's just something I'm pondering right now.

Today is bill paying, laundry and ironing. Not much else. David is off to see Dr. Vales for his regular appointment to check blood pressure and such, drop 2 big boxes of garage sale clothes off at the mission and stop by the PO to tell Billy that he has an old generator for his son-in-law.

1 comment:

Terrence Fitzsimmons said...

Don't ask me how,because I have absolutely no idea,but I read your blog by pressing next blog button.It's all pretty new to me.

I had a nephew visit me yesterday and he told me about his daughter's blog, and that got me back into it.

I just started a new blog which is at> ACIM Zingers.blogspot.com

I have seen other blogs that have a link to their blogs that says "you can read my blog at". I have an older family blog at >terryfitsimmons.blogspot.com.
Anyway,it's a great day to be alive.Happy bloggging.