Saturday, May 3, 2008


My new acquisition.....yesterday was Lisa Bearnson's day on QVC and this is what I purchased. I have been wanting this black and pink Big Shot since it came out but have put off getting it. I'm glad I waited. It comes with a frame die, flower die, flower and stem die and a floral embossing folder. Plus I can use it with my QuicKutz and not have to use the handle anymore (which isn't very convenient. Can't wait to get it.

Well, the garage is in full swing,,,,supposed to start at 8am, but the guys have been open since 7:15 and it's going good. Glad it's their deal and not mine, though. I did stop at Krispy Kreme and bring home 2 dozen donuts for everyone. Bill, Kendra, Trina and Autumn are on their way out and we are going shopping. But today is also the BIG 1ST PROM DAY for Trina. I'm sure she is excited and I can't wait to see them all.

Hoping to get online later and do some scrapbooking....there are a few free classes online. We'll see.

No comments: