Monday, February 12, 2007

Almost Valentine's Day!


This is what I saw when David walked back in the house from going and getting the oil changed in the car (thought that was the only thing he was doing). But we are supposed to get a major snow storm and winds tonight and he wanted to make sure I got my present.





Then he had me open the white bag on the counter....and there were my favorites! Chocolate truffles from The Confectionary in downtown Bloomington. I love their chocolates and these are new ones they are making. He got extra coffee, raspberry and dark chocolate ones, as those are my favorites. I tried a rum one already and they definitely use real rum! Delicious!!!
Yipee, Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Latharia said...

Oh, how sweet -- and planful!!! :) I suspect a number of folks are caught without a solution, given the weather yesterday. Smart & sensitive guy you've got there! What a keeper! :D