Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 56 - Scrappin' with the Girls!

Today was our monthly scrapbook day with my girls. I will admit none of us, except for Rachel got a lot done. Kendra and I both only did 4 pages and I'm not sure about Trina. I think even Autumn, the 5 year old, did as many pages as Kendra and I! But we did have a lot of fun and conversation. I had veggies and dip for snacks. Kendra brought 3 dips, Onion-Onion, Garlic-Garlic and Bacon-Bacon. They were great on crackers and I really liked the Onion one mixed with the Bacon.....nice treat. For lunch I made goulash and Mexican bread. There was a little left over but not much. We set our next scrappin day up for the first Saturday in April, because the girls have a camping trip coming up in March and will be gone 2 weekends, plus some other stuff to do.

No comments: