Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 47 - Library of Memories Class

The "Library of Memories" class started today at BigPictureScrapbooking.com. I took this class last year and got a lot of it implemented, but stopped when they got to the memorabilia stuff. It was free to alumni this year, so I signed up again. I am trying to tweak my system a little and hoping to finish it all the way through. I'm updating some of the stuff with a few new ideas Stacy has and am looking forward to the next 4 months. Right now we are sorting photos and putting them in storage binders. I've got all my photos from 2002 through the present done and am thinking about doing older photos right now, but most them are sorted already and kept in the old chest in the living room. Nice to be caught up with this item!

No comments: