Thursday, March 15, 2007

Winning the Lottery!

3/14/07 JACKPOT!!!

I'm going to do a lot of fishing.
— ED NABORS, 52
a Georgia truck driver who stepped forward to claim half of a $390 million jackpot, the richest lottery prize in U.S. history


So what would you do?


Well, first I would have to actually play the lottery to win, which I don't. There have been those rare occasions, but not often enough to ever win. But if by some fluke I did win, I would find me a great investment counselor. I would pay off the house (which is close to being done anyway) and give a large portion to my favorite charities. There might be one BIG vacation, but there wouldn't be a lot of splurging. I'm 7 years away from retirement and not sure if I would stick it out or not. Just depends on a long talk with dh and how I'm feeling.

But I love the idea of being able to give to charities I love and having money to make sure retirement is as comfortable as possible. I would also get a new phone number and give it out to NO ONE except my daughter, granddaughter and son! NO ONE ELSE!

1 comment:

76kendra said...

Oh please! You'd be out of the post office so fast it'd make the mail fly!