Sunday, March 25, 2007

A great movie to restore your faith in humans...

"The Ultimate Gift" is a fantastic movie. I went to Pekin to their new stadium-seating theatre today. It's a limited release movie and was not playing around here anywhere. I wanted to go to Scrapbook Magic in Pekin, anyway, so this was an opportunity to do both in one day. And what a beautiful day it was for a drive. It was 75-80 degrees and gorgeous outside. I absolutely fell in love with the movie, especially in this time when a lot of young people think money is everything and that the world owes them a living. Nice to see something like this to lift up the spirits.

Enjoyed Scrapbook Magic, although it's a bit far from home. The drive was a little over an hour, but we will see. The store is medium sized and she carries a lot of nice stuff.

Got home and talked to Kendra on the phone for about an hour and that was nice. Even got to talk to Autumn and Trina a bit, too. Autumn is such a sweetie and I'm hoping I will be able to get off that Friday (the 6th) to babysit the two girls. We could have our Easter then and spend some time with them. Miss them....

3 comments:

Latharia said...

I heard mixed reviews about this one -- thanks for tipping the balance in favor!

76kendra said...

Haven't stopped by here in awile so I thought I'd better. Never heard of the movie but I'm glad you liked it. When you open your own scrap store I've got he perfect name! Scrap-a-doodle

Latharia said...

Pssst.... BLOG!!!! Miss ya!