Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Trendy Tuesday - I Must Admit:

Well ladies, pull up a chair to today's coffee hour. I am a Chai Latte girl myself, how about you? Today's trendy Tuesday topic ... admit something!

Here are a few of mine -
I am not a pet person. With a few exceptions (Barb's dog, Memphis) I do not really want a pet or to play with others pets. This doesn't mean I hate animals - I really don't, just don't want any myself!
I hate watching movies more than once. There are very few movies that I have seen over and over - Top Gun, Legally Blonde, Braveheart. I also hate watching tv show reruns.
I do not crave sweets - candy, chocolate... much more of a salts girl!

What about you?


- I do not drink soda - EVER - not any kind, flavor or brand.

- We have 14 steps going upstairs and 12 going down to the basement and I count them EVERY SINGLE TIME I go up or down.

- When we have company and I set the table, it has to be absolutely perfect with plates all the same space from the edge of table, silverware on the correct sides of plates and knives facing the correct direction.

- Cannot stand anyone coming up to me and touching my hair!

- Keep a stash of goodies (chocolate, cookies and some chips) in my craftroom hidden from the rest of the world.

- I have Chapstick with me at all times, 365 days of the year. It's in my pocket, both cars, on my nightstand and in every room of the house.

Okay, I'm starting to sound a little OCD even to myself!LOL!

1 comment:

Barb said...

What? No soda. Ever? I don't think I could do it.

I keep food hidden in my craft room, too. Except, my dog has taken a liking to it lately. Might need to do something about that. . .