Saturday, April 26, 2008

Why is it.....

that when you have a short week at work it seems that the week lasts extra long??? I had Monday night off to go to an all-day scrapbook fest, so the week should have flown by. But did it? OH, NO! It did NOT! Just glad it's over now.

I'm off here in a bit to Washington for a stamping event. Bunch of us go to Carrie's church where she has stamping classes. The first half of the time is spent making a scrapbook page that is stamped and the second half is making 3 cards for whatever holiday is coming up. This time we are supposed to be making a neat "envelope" book that we can use as a Mother's Day gift. Plus I get to see everyone, so that makes me happy.


This is one of the cards we made a few months ago. Carrie always comes up with such neat ideas.


Well, I'd better go get ready to go. Will post the stuff we are doing today later!

Okay....it's now 3:20pm and I'm back from stamping with Carrie and friends. We made 3 cards and an "envelope book" for pictures. Such a cute idea.

Here's the "thank you" card:






Here's the "friends" card:





Here's the "birthday" card or whatever you want it to be:





Now onto the "envelope book"....front page with page 3 and page 4:


Now comes page 1, 2 and 3 (the front page is opened up):


Last is pages 3, 4 and 5....but I'm going to decorate the back and add more pictures. You could use as many envelopes as you wanted and you just accordion fold them.


All in all, I had a wonderful day. Great weather, beautiful skies and even managed to take some pictures of cows and sheep on the way home through the country.


Well, I'm off to watch a little TV and then off to bed. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: