Monday, April 28, 2008

twilight.....



new moon & eclipse.....my 3 new "gently used" amazon books arrived today. I'm excited to get started. the twilight series is being made into movies and is being called the "next Harry Potter" only with vampires instead of wizards. Stephenie Meyer, the author, is in the process of bring out book #4 in about 3-4 months. I'm looking forward to reading them. The boy who played Cedric Diggory in the HP series is in the "twilight" movie.

Went for my haircut this morning at 9am. They said Joy was back part-time and feeling much better. It's been over a year ago she was diagnosed with a rare neck cancer. The treatments were looooong and unpleasant, but I'm glad she's back.

Stopped at Kroger and picked up our meds. Also had to get Susie her canned food she loves so much. And it's "Kroger chicken Monday" at our house so bought some of that, too.
I also received my "the 25th of" scrapbook to put my pictures in. Need to get those layouts done so when my April pictures arrive I can put them in. Plus my 2 Wedgewood We R Memory Keepers albums arrived today.....banner day at the PO.

Off to start my new reading series!

No comments: