Friday, April 25, 2008

the 25th....

and it's picture taking day.

- alarm clock upon waking (keep camera next to bed)
- each meal of the day
- view from my front window
- arm's length self-portrait
- clock before bed

Plus..... and shots during the day or night of things I'm doing.

That is my assignment for the class I'm taking of Shimelle's. Love her ideas and am looking forward to this one. The idea is to take pictures on the 25th of every month for a year. After each 25th, you are to scrapbook the pictures. There will be a prompt for picture ideas and also a prompt for layout ideas.

Let's see what I can come up with for April.



So I thought I'd start off my day (which is kinda backwards since I work nights) with a picture of the upper portion of my locker at the United States Postal Service in Bloomington, IL.


Then there was the coming home and cooking "breakfast" which is actually our dinner. Am I making any sense at all? Night shift workers!!! We are a different breed.

Anyway, I'm off to Shimelle's site to see what the layout is for this month. Oh, forgot to mention the photo prompt was to take horizontal pictures and to back up....usually scrapbookers are told to get in close and fill the frame with your picture, but not today. Today, get the entire picture.

No comments: