Sunday, April 27, 2008

Nice Sunday....

Had a quiet and peaceful day. Al came over to help David set up some stuff for the garage sale they are having next weekend. Our double car garage is completely FULL! I'm thinking they are going to have plenty of money to take to Chicago to the National Card Show this summer.

I worked on my Library of Memories class. Got the divider cards for my category drawers done and labeled the front of the drawers.


I used Stampin' Up paper because it is more readily available to me than other brands. I used the We R Memory Keepers linen albums with the following papers:

Wedgewood album - Brocade Blue cardstock for "all about US"
Onyx album - Basic Black cardstock for "PLACES we go"
Silverstone album - Pale Plum cardstock for "PEOPLE we love"
Pomegranate album - Rose Red cardstock for "THINGS we do"

Here's the inside of the "THINGS we do" drawer:





After getting this done and ordering some pictures for my "25th of the month" class I'm taking, I wanted to run to Farm & Fleet to pick up David some jeans and me some jean shorts for work......but since that new theatre is on the way, why not stop in for a movie????

I went to see "Nim's Island" and it was terrific. I didn't know Jodie Foster was in it, so that was a nice surprise, as I love her. There was only me and a family of 3 in the movie, so I had a good time. I really like that they have early movies on the weekend (10:45am) so my whole day wasn't spent in the theatre. All in all a very good day.

No comments: