Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wrapping it up...


I always buy wrapping paper to match our tree. The last few years we have been using blue and silver ornaments. Year before I found fantastic blue paper, but after Christmas (when I do my paper shopping) there wasn't much blue to choose from so I ended up with this Santa paper with blue in it, plus the plain silver at the top.
David always sets up a table in his football room upstairs with xtra boxes and everything he will need. Then he watches TV while wrapping (which he does all of and enjoys it). Everything is wrapped the minute it comes in the door so he is never behind.
I was always the wrapper before we got married (17 years ago) and used pretty ribbon and bows on every package. When he took over, there were no more bows and ribbons except on special packages. Kendra told him he ruined Christmas (jokingly) but now every year that is the standing joke.....however, no one refuses the presents inside the plain boxes!!!

4 comments:

Latharia said...

Love how you wrapped up the entire page! And don't worry about catching up ... it's about having FUN!!

Flapsi said...

Lovely paper!

Debra said...

gorgeous paper and the ribbon sets it off :)

Chiara said...

this page is just so pretty and I am loving your entries