Sunday, December 17, 2006

prompt 7 & 8 both done...


Stole the idea of using an actual shopping bag from another, but don't remember who. Just had to cut the bag down a bit. It's from a store at The Mall of America while we were shopping after Thanksgiving. Tucked my shopping list inside. The little bag with Santa on the front is something my daughter bought me.

This was an easy one for me. Just had to look up a bunch of double pictures from winters/Christmas' past and punch. I used some Doodlebug rubons and boy are they 1,000 times better than the cheep ones!


Got some pumpkin bread done and am getting ready to make another batch. Love how it makes the house smell!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Love that you used the bag! Great idea and pages!

Eleni Gratsia said...

What beautiful pages ... a girl after my own heart: Peppermint Mocha ... yummy!!! :D

imanewbierunner said...

great pages!

Debra said...

that bag is such a great idea :)

Latharia said...

Great scraplifting!!! :) Love the bag & the list!