Wednesday, December 13, 2006

three pages done today...


cut out my own snowflake and applied white opal Liquid Pearls around the edges. the fiber in the tag has sparkly thread mixed in with the white.




this is the Christmas card we sent last year.....i used it for my entire 3rd page. the tag is a beautiful shiny silver, but didn't show up on the scanner. the phrase "surprise inside" is a rubber stamp and it's telling the viewer to look inside for the journaling.



my journaling about Christmas cards....one of my favorite things about the season!

Wow, i actually got another prompt done. this time it is a 2-pager. this is a picture of the back of Paula Dean's hour in Savannah, Georgia (in case you don't know who she is, Paula has her own cooking show on the Food Channel). What a fantasy Christmas this would be!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Love all the silver on these pages. Very pretty!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Great pages - I really like your snowman Christmas card!

Lizzy said...

Oh, I love the sparklies, especially on the snowflake! Love it!

Latharia said...

LOVE your snowmen & all of your sparkle!!!!