Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 78 - Homemade Pasta Sauce

These are the ingredients that I use to make homemade pasta sauce. Ever since I found this recipe online last year and made this, we cannot stand eating pasta sauce from a jar. It's like eating ketchup! So about every month or two, I spend a Sunday making several batches of this. It is soooo awesome and we really enjoy it. It's not one of those sweet sauces with sugar in it, but more like real pasta sauce. Doing this along with all my laundry and ironing today, that should keep me pretty busy.
OH, and my camera broke today!!! Actually it still takes pictures, but I dropped it (only a few feet) and there is nothing on the screen so I have to use the old view finder. Don't know if I've captured the picture until I download it to the computer. I've been online looking and will probably be getting a new one real soon!

No comments: