Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 76 - Old Photo Albums

Okay, my dining room table is finally clear of all photos! I got my mom's photos and mine mixed together and labeled. The years 1967-1998 are in this chest. The years of 1999-2009 are already in my scrapbook room and in albums just waiting to be scrapbooked, if I choose. But it's a big load getting these older pictures done.
I'm gonna take a break now, but I want to get the old black & white's of my mothers into better albums and hopefully get some names and dates on the ones I can. This will make it much easier for my daughter and granddaughters when they inherit them!

Oh, and I was off work again on Thursday night with my shoulder. When I got up this morning, it felt like nothing had ever happened! That was just sooooo weird!!!!!

No comments: